- Rust: Look. I consider myself a realist, all right, but in philosophical terms, I'm what's called a pessimist.
- Marty: Um, okay.
- Rust: What's that mean? Means I'm bad at parties.
- Marty: Let me tell you. You ain't great outside of parties either.
- Rust: I think human consciousness was a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law.
- Marty: Huh. That sounds god-fucking-awful, Rust.
- Rust: We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, this accretion of sensory experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody when, in fact, everybody's nobody.
- Marty: I wouldn't go around spouting that shit, I was you. People around here don't think that way. I don't think that way.
- Rust: I think the honorable thing for species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
- Marty: So what's the point of getting out bed in the morning?
- Rust: I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming, and I lack the constitution for suicide.
- Marty: My luck, I picked today to get to know you. A word from you, and-
- Rust: You asked.
- Marty: Yeah. And now I'm begging you to shut the fuck up.
Happy Valentine’s Day. I love you.
Artist: The Zombies
“Uh…am I interrupting something?”
“No, you’re not interrupting anything, I’m just getting acquainted with the carpet.”
Artist: Akdong Musician(AKMU)
Artist: WALK THE MOON
Album: Walk the Moon
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield attend the World Premiere of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Happy Birthday Brendon Urie!
Artist: The Kinks
Album: The Ultimate Collection (Disc One)